Community Gallery
These galleries were created from the old WordPress galleries on the previous site. That system hadn’t been maintained for a long time—the WordPress install and many of the plugins were outdated or discontinued—so I pulled the images and imported them into a dedicated gallery package called Piwigo. They’re organized by username.
If any of these galleries have your name on them, please reply to this thread. Ditto if you are not listed. You can be added.
Rather than posting public registration instructions, I’ll just contact you privately with a username, password, and a few simple steps for uploading any additional images you’d like to add.
I think this is the best way to make sure anything you want preserved actually stays preserved. Other image-hosting sites come and go, but if we keep the galleries here on WoodCentral they’ll last as long as the site does. The writings of Russ Fairfield, Forrest Addy, and many others are still here and will remain available as long as WC is around. Our track record is better than a lot of the big hosting sites, so I believe we’re a safe bet.
We have plenty of storage and server capacity, so space isn’t an issue.
Our "Community Gallery"
#1