
How many holes?
Edited #1
Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

At least 5, but could be as many as 8.
Jason
I count eight. The two white holes in the middle are white which matches the background and implies there are also two holes in the back of the shirt.
Implies...but there could be one big hole that is larger than those two holes and also catches the bottom of the shirt and the sleeves. So now that I think about it some more, there could be as few as 4.
Jason
Jason Roehl in Lafayette, IN wrote:Implies...but there could be one big hole that is larger than those two holes and also catches the bottom of the shirt and the sleeves. So now that I think about it some more, there could be as few as 4.
Jason
What about the 2 sleeve, 1 neck, 1 waist openings? Are we counting openings or just irregular shaped holes? So the answer could be 3-4 or 7-8! 
Tom Gall wrote:Jason Roehl in Lafayette, IN wrote:Implies...but there could be one big hole that is larger than those two holes and also catches the bottom of the shirt and the sleeves. So now that I think about it some more, there could be as few as 4.
JasonWhat about the 2 sleeve, 1 neck, 1 waist openings? Are we counting openings or just irregular shaped holes? So the answer could be 3-4 or 7-8!
That's why I put the upper and lower limits I did. You can see the entire neck opening, so that's one hole. You can see the entirety of the two holes in front, so that's two and three. You can't see the back of the sleeve holes, whatever hole is in the back of the shirt, nor the bottom/waist of the shirt. Those could be one contiguous hole connected on the back of the shirt, out of sight, so that's 4. That's a minimum. The maximum would be eight--neck, two sleeves, waist, two holes in front, and two corresponding holes in back.
Jason