WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

May more of us strive to do remotely as well as Jimmy Carter.

Posts

May more of us strive to do remotely as well as Jimmy Carter.

#1

Jimmy actually shamed me into volunteering with HFH. I don't know how he managed to even swing a hammer.

Rest in peace dear friend.

Re: May more of us strive to do remotely as well as Jimmy Carter.

#2

As I recall he was also an accomplished woodworker.

Re: May more of us strive to do remotely as well as Jimmy Carter.

#3

Joe Fleming

A local woodworker here in San Diego was a personal friend of the president.  Russ Fillbeck is an accomplished woodworker, teacher and volunteer.  Russ donated custom rocking chairs to the Carters, if I recall correctly.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.