Interesting lathe and sanding drum *LINK*
john lucas
I may have to make one of the flap sanders but the lathe he uses it both genius and silly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WorLooo1cAw//
Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge
Interesting lathe and sanding drum *LINK*
john lucas
I may have to make one of the flap sanders but the lathe he uses it both genius and silly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WorLooo1cAw//
That's one horrible video *LINK*
Dick Coers
Since you can get 15 flap sanders for $25 on Amazon, it's a solution to a non problem. Editing didn't quite get all the frames where the nut came loose on the fidget spinner either.
https://www.amazon.com/Flap-Sanding-Wheels-Kit-Drill/dp/B07D3C8GSD/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1549412198&sr=8-17&keywords=flap+wheel+sander
Re: That's one horrible video
ebd
+1. A lot of work to solve a problem that doesn't exist.
Re: Interesting lathe and sanding drum
Barry Irby
I made a mop sander. A bunch of scraps of cloth backed sand paper Cut into strips about three inches wide and 8" long. Ripped about 3" on each end to 1/2" strips. Stacked them up about and inch thick, drilled a hole through the center and mounted them on my lathe with them spread into a circle. Used them to roughly sand some pieces into submission and made a mosaic of the for a headboard. Works great.
I had the scraps of sandpaper and was trying to use them up.