"Ree Ornament"
Keith Tompkins
Turned from willow burl and African Blackwood. Color on the globe is black sanded back, and transparent airbrush paint. Thanks for looking...
Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge
"Ree Ornament"
Keith Tompkins
Turned from willow burl and African Blackwood. Color on the globe is black sanded back, and transparent airbrush paint. Thanks for looking...
Re: "Ree Ornament"
Jim Seyfried
A beautiful ornament Keith! Your careful planing and sketching of your finials is evident and really pays off in the elegance of this piece.
Re: "Ree Ornament"
Keith T
Thankyou Jim!!
Re: "Ree Ornament"
Don Evans
Very Very Nice job, I really enjoy turning similar ornaments.
I don't understand the "Ree" what am I missing?
Don
Re: "Ree Ornament"
Keith T
Thanks for the comments! Don, it should have said "red ornament" , not ree. Sorry.
Re: "Ree Ornament"
Mike Schwing
Perfection. Really Keith, the proportions on that finial are absolutely perfect.
Re: "Ree Ornament"
Keith T
Thanks everyone!!!!!
yep, perfection