WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Posts

AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#1

sharon in topanga

AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Sharon in Topanga

Are any WoodCentralians planning on attending? Wayne and I will be there wearing our Wood Central caps. Hope to see you there.

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#2

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Reed Gray

I will be there as a vendor... Come on by!

robo hippy

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#3

Lyle Jamieson

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

lyle Jamieson

Haven't missed one in decades. Stop by and see me in the vendors area.

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#4

Alan Zenreich

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Alan Zenreich

Lauren and I will be there.

She is a demonstrator, and I will host a special interest night session on remote demonstrations (Lyle will be a panelist). I am also a panelist in the Woodturning with Physical Limitations session.

We will have a booth (Lucid Woodturners) I n the vendor area where we can all meet and continue discussions about using technologies to produce, share, and teach woodturning... and play with some cool toys.

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#5

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Donna Banfield

I'm demonstrating, and will be doing an Intimate Gallery Critique on Pyrography with John Mydock - assuming he and his home are still out of danger. Last I heard a week ago, his home was in the path of lava flow in Hawaii.

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#6

Joe Fleming

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Joe Fleming

I'll be there in the vendor area too. Joe

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#7

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Ralph Lindberg

Both the wife and I will be there, she is also helping Jimmie Allen (Boxmaster tools) out in his booth.

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

#8

Jim Barbour

Re: AAW Symposium in Portland, OR

Jim Barbour

I will be there working with the video crew. As I will be working as a trouble-shooter, if you find something either good or bad regarding the video, let me know and I will fix it if I can, or pass it along if it is a "good" or I cannot fix it.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.