WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 28 years of woodworking knowledge

new galaxy mirror

Posts

new galaxy mirror

#1

new galaxy mirror

john lucas

Still have a lot to learn on air brushing but I'm having fun. I'll be doing an air brush demo in Elijay, Ga Thursday evening.




Re: new galaxy mirror

#2

Re: new galaxy mirror

Jim Seyfried

Very nice John! I can certainly can tell that your airbrushing is advancing and your galaxy painting is more sophisticated. You know what they say, the more you know the more you realize that you don't know. :)

Re: new galaxy mirror

#3

Re: new galaxy mirror

Jake niedling

Very nice John. Your airbrushing is looking pretty good. Maybe I should airbrush something for you, so you have a good basis for what poor looks like. I do poor airbrushing very well. 😀

Re: new galaxy mirror

#4

we can complare notes Jake

john lucas

You should post a photo of the blue bowl you did the other day. That is spectacular.

Re: new galaxy mirror

#5

OH  MY!


Re: new galaxy mirror

#6

Far Out, Man!

Don Orr

I sure wish I was close enough to see your demo-that piece is fantastic.

Re: new galaxy mirror

#7

Warning.  Alien approaching


👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.