WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 28 years of woodworking knowledge

How do I sign in without doing this?

Posts

How do I sign in without doing this?

#1

How do I sign in without doing this?


Re: How do I sign in without doing this?

#2

Without doing what?

John K Jordan

Your message is blank.

Re: How do I sign in without doing this?

#3

Without making a post of some kind

George Guadiane

I know there's a button SOMEWHERE, I just can't find it.

Re: How do I sign in without doing this?

#4

Re: Without making a post of some kind

John K Jordan

I haven't signed in since I can't remember when. You can click on "My Profile" in the banner above and type in your user name and password then it should know you each time. I think.

Do you have your browser set to accept WoodCentral cookies? If so, and you don't delete them, I think you should be "signed in" every time you go to woodcentral.com. I use pinned tabs in Firefox to get to each forum with one click. If I go to woodcentral from another browser or computer I have to click on My Profile the first time.

JKJ

Re: How do I sign in without doing this?

#5

Ellis Walentine

Re: Without making a post of some kind

Ellis Walentine

First, you don't need to sign in to post here. You are already "signed in" since your name and email address appear in blue hyperlink text on your post. This simply means you have access to the text formatting and upload perks of membership.

If you're having any difficulty posting (or anything else), click the "Report Problem" link to send me an email, and I'll see if I can be of assistance. For answers to most questions, click the "FAQs" link.

Ellis Walentine, Host

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.