WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Don't Forget Turning Chat Tonight 9:30 Eastern

Posts

Don't Forget Turning Chat Tonight 9:30 Eastern

#1

Don't Forget Turning Chat Tonight 9:30 Eastern


Re: Don't Forget Turning Chat Tonight 9:30 Eastern

#2

Re: Don't Forget Turning Chat Tonight 9:30 Eastern

john lucas

May not make it tonight. I got back from my demo's in Phoenix at 4 am. Slept til 6 and then went to the shop to get some work done and put up all my tools. I feel pretty good right now but I will bet by 8 I'm going to be dragging. I'll try.

Re: Don't Forget Turning Chat Tonight 9:30 Eastern

#3

Re: Don't Forget Turning Chat Tonight 9:30 Eastern

Stuart Johnson

As luck would have it I won't be making it tonight.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.