WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

PM 4224B

Posts

PM 4224B

#1

PM 4224B

Ron Bauer

Is there anyone here that has this machine? If so could you let me know what the gap between the ways is? I just took my morning nap waiting for the technical service dept at PM to answer the phone. Can't wait any longer. My reason is that I want to get a bed extension for my original model but it is no longer available. The only available is for the "B". Obviously the gap needs to be the same. TIA. Ron.

Re: PM 4224B

#2

Re: PM 4224B

Jorge

No idea for the 4224B, I have the 3520B and the gap is a shade over 2 1/2"

Re: PM 4224B

#3

Re: PM 4224B *LINK*

john lucas

Call Nick Cook. He has one and is really nice helpful guy. I put a link to his website.


http://www.nickcookwoodturner.com/

Re: PM 4224B

#4

Re: PM 4224B

Paul Grenier

according to Packard Woodworks web site, it's 2 1/2"

Re: PM 4224B

#5

Re: PM 4224B - THANKS

Ron Bauer

Thanks to all for your assistance. I really hate to have someone else do my research but I didn't know where to look. It makes sense it is 2 1/2" as that is what my early model is. Ron.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.