Grandson makes presents
John K Jordan
We got some shop time the other day, presents for mama and papa. Zebrawood, Chefware kits.

I confess to helping a little...
JKJ
Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge
Grandson makes presents
John K Jordan
We got some shop time the other day, presents for mama and papa. Zebrawood, Chefware kits.

I confess to helping a little...
JKJ
Re: Grandson makes presents
David Walser
Very cool. I love the turning togs.
Re: Grandson makes presents
Dave Stricker
Some of my greatest joy has been making things with my grandkids in my shop. Doesn't get much better than that.
Re: Grandson makes presents
John K Jordan
>>>Some of my greatest joy has been making things with my grandkids in my shop. Doesn't get much better than that.
Dave, do you live around the corner from grandkids now?
Mine have loved being in the shop even when very small but getting older sure opens up possibilities. The little guy turning three this week loves to play with the bench vise - open, close, clamp some wood, whack it with a stick, open, let it fall out, repeat.
I think the shop teaches a different set of motor and hand-eye coordination skills than kids get from an iPad or Nintendo controller....
JKJ