WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

AAW Journal

Posts

AAW Journal

#1

AAW Journal

Philip Duffy

Congrats to John C Lucas for his works on the back cover of the Journal! Well Done and thanks for all the good advise over the years. Philip

Re: AAW Journal

#2

Your welcome.  I may get my copy someday 


Re: AAW Journal

#3

excellent piece

John K Jordan

Ha! I had the issue here on the table and didn't look at the back cover until now. Your "I carried you" piece is an excellent one to showcase. Congratulations!

JKJ

Re: AAW Journal

#4

Re:  Congrats John Lucas

Jake Niedling

It is a wonderful article. I saw the piece at our Cumberland Woodturning club meeting and it was beautifully done. The piece certainly gives me emotion every time I see it. Nice to see you get recognized for this turning. Well done John.

Re: AAW Journal

#5

John, each time I have seen this .......

JamieDonaldson

.....piece it tears at my heart. A wonderfully emotional piece of Art.

Re: AAW Journal

#6

Re:  AAW Journal

Ron Solfest

Also saw this at the Cumberland turners meeting, it’s just one of many amazing pieces you do John. Congrats on the back cover, and thanks for all you share online and at Cumberland woodturning meetings.

Re: AAW Journal

#7

Powerful Visual Message!


Re: AAW Journal

#8

Re: Powerful Visual Message!

Robert Lalonde

Agreed! Very moving indeed.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.