WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 28 years of woodworking knowledge

Custom Stubby lathe listed in classified

Posts

Custom Stubby lathe listed in classified

#1

Joe Fleming

Custom Stubby lathe listed in classified

Joe Fleming

I am posting this classified on behalf of Harvey Fein.............

Harvey Fein has a custom Stubby S1000 lathe for sale. The standard S1000 has a 40" swing over the gap and a 20" swing over the bed. Harvey has an S1000 custom made to swing 24" over the bead and 48" over the gap. This includes a tailstock modified to support a 24" swing.

See the classified ads for details. I am posting here so I can add a photo.

Joe (do not contact me - contact Harvey)


Re: Custom Stubby lathe listed in classified

#2

Joe Fleming

SOLD Re: Custom Stubby lathe listed in classified


👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.