WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 28 years of woodworking knowledge

That Brown truck is such a good sight!

Posts

That Brown truck is such a good sight!

#1

That Brown truck is such a good sight!

David Hammond, in Powder Springs GA

>The big brown truck came late yesterday! I took the plunge and ordered the 3/4 V15 Glaser gouge from Brad Packard - what a good looking tool! And great service as well: I ordered the tool late Saturday night, and received it Wednesday late afternoon. I haven't even had a chance to use it yet - I'm at college right now... - but I'll be on the lathe tonight! Thanks Lyn, Dominic, and others, for all the recomendations on Glaser tools; this thing looks fantastic, and is razor sharp right out of the box, begging to be used... And I'm stuck here at Kennesaw! Uggh.

David

Just waiting to get though some awfully boring lectures...

Re: That Brown truck is such a good sight!

#2

Re: That Brown truck is such a good sight!

David Galloway

>Congratulations. Your experience follows mine with Packard. Extremely fine response. I use them whenever I can. Have fun.

As to the Brown truck, my secretaries are always kidding me about it being Christmas time as the packages arrive. I do love it!

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.