Re: email
Derek Cohen (in Perth, Australia)
Bill, I received your email, however your provider, EarthLink, is blocking my IP address (According to the error message).
Regards from Perth
Derek
Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge
Re: email
Derek Cohen (in Perth, Australia)
Bill, I received your email, however your provider, EarthLink, is blocking my IP address (According to the error message).
Regards from Perth
Derek
Re: Indeed
Brian Holcombe
Thanks Bill,
It's different and yet similar of course. With machinery there is certainly a larger focus on setup.
Next on the big list for me is a spindle molder with tenoning table and power feeder, and if I can actually manage to win an auction then possibly a swing chisel mortiser.
Each piece of machinery has been helpful, it actually allows me to create more complex work and complete it in a more reasonable time frame. So, while I was initially hesitant to add machinery to my process, I'm not feeling completely different about it.
Good classical joinery machines are wonderful and create very accurate work.