New episode of Rough Cut full episode on-line *LINK*
http://www.finewoodworking.com/rough-cut/episode/shaker-inspired-hall-table-801?source=w1724enl&tp=i-H43-BC-88E-P0vWj-1o-4Y5i-1c-P1PqW-1EV2DA&sourcekey=w1724enl&utm_campaign=fine-woodworking-eletter&utm_source=eletter&utm_medium=eletter&utm_content=f
New episode of Rough Cut full episode on-line *LINK*
Posts
Re: New episode of Rough Cut full episode on-line *LINK*
#2Re: New episode of Rough Cut full episode on-line
roger lance
My first impression was very favorable.
I like the new host.....he has a calm demeanor......seems knowledgeable......knows his way around tools......approaches the work in a logical, organized manner.
This is a blended workshop......both power and hand tools are being used......which is the way that most of us work......it will be good to see this approach shown as the normal way of making things.
The shop itself is great.....I loved that Shaker style bench in the background.....some great tooling there for sure.
I'm looking forward to seeing more from this guy.
Re: New episode of Rough Cut full episode on-line *LINK*
#3Thanks
Re: New episode of Rough Cut full episode on-line *LINK*
#4Re: New episode of Rough Cut full episode on-line
Dave Bair
Thanks.My local PBS station has not picked this up yet.