WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

TomD......you're back!!......thanks......

Posts

TomD......you're back!!......thanks......

#1

TomD......you're back!!......thanks......

roger lance

Early in the year, I asked for suggestions on how to hang some small saws flat on a wall.....and you gave me a good idea of using the saws' body as a wedge to help hold them.

I did post my solution at that time.....but, you sorta disappeared.....so, with an apology for showing the same thing twice.....heres where I took your idea.....



Thanks for the direction.

Re: TomD......you're back!!......thanks......

#2

Re: TomD......you're back!!......thanks......

TomD

I thought I had answered this. Maybe I posted it in another thread. I wanted to say how much I admire your solution, and if I ever have the space, might borrow it myself. Thanks!

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.