WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Downward facing shop dog....

Posts

Downward facing shop dog....

#1

Downward facing shop dog....

Barry Irby

I have decided "going to the gym" is Code for Mowing the grass. running behind the lawn mower counts, right?

So working in the shop is Yoga...Right?

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

#2

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

Joe shelton

Yes. And trimming and edging counts extra.

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

#3

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

joe mohnike

Every time I use the restroom I tell people that I went to the gym, some times 7 or 8 times a day and they are very impressed when I tell them, that so far I don't need a personal trainer. Works for me.

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

#4

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

jesse cloud

I saw a funny on facebook the other day "Damn! I forgot to go to the gym today...Well that makes 6 years now." ;)

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

#5

Re: Downward facing shop dog....

Barry Irby

I've never been to the gym or done yoga. Can't figure out why I should pay somebody to mow my grass and then pay for a gym membership to get the exercise.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.