Set of benches completed
JL

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge
Set of benches completed
JL

Re: Set of benches completed
John K Jordan
Those look great. I like that design.
JKJ
Re: Set of benches completed
JL
Adapted from something I saw at Colonial Williamsburg.
Re: Set of benches completed
Stuart Hough
Really nice work, JL!
Re: Set of benches completed
Joanne in Point Pleasant, PA
They look nice. But the bottom bench seems very limited--only really short people can sit on it. 
Re: Set of benches completed
Joseph Mulherin
Joanne, they are made the same measurements......your vision needs adjusting.....lol
Re: Set of benches completed
Larry Clinton At Frankfort, (Central) Indiana
They look very nice, however in my 140 yo home I doubt more than 3 legs would touch the floor until quite a lot of weight was on the seat... Same for my yard :>)
Which raisies a question
Bill Tindall, E.Tn.
Does one make a long bench with flexibility such that it conforms to the floor?