Site will be offline several hours on 8 Oct 2026

WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

New Home?

Posts

New Home?

#1

New Home?

Hi,

I'm just another soon-to-be-displaced ponder who is a handtool junkie, aspiring woodworker, and small (very small) handtool business owner. I need a new place to call "home" and there have been many good words spoken of wood central. So here I am. I hope to be able to contribute as much as I can to good discussions of hand tools. Is there a BIO section here? Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing some old ponders here too.

dave

Re: New Home?

#2

Look at the top

There is a place to create a user profile. Click the link at the top of the main message page. Welcome to WC.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.