WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Need to Paint Intierior House

Posts

Need to Paint Intierior House

#1

Need to Paint Intierior House

Stuart Johnson

Our house just flooded. Not to a NC flood buy enough to replace all the flooring. That has been selected. I know I'll have more qusttions but what paint have you found to be the best?

The color will probably be darker but sort of a white to dark cream. Maybe a darker color that I don't know,

Re: Need to Paint Intierior House

#2

Need to Paint Intierior House

Tom Colligan

So sorry for your difficulty, Stu; better days are ahead for you.

I'm partial to Benjamen Moore but I would have high confidence in whatever Home Depot and Lowes sells.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.