WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Byrd is Word?

Posts

Byrd is Word?

#1

Byrd is Word?

Mark Mandell - Gone Round In New Jersey

So I ordered a shellix head to upgrade my 37-190 jointer back on May 13th.

Got an email the next day stating the part was in stock but would be delayed 2 weeks for "assembly and balancing". Not a peep since.

Anyone else here have slow response from these folks?

Re: Byrd is Word?

#2

Re: Byrd is Word?

Barry Irby

I bought a head from them for my 37-220 jointer. I had them install the bearings and mine were 40 years old. I remember a sort of pregnant pause, but they sent the head and it was easy to install.

I like the head.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.