WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Tool/work vest

Posts

Tool/work vest

#1

Tool/work vest

Tom dunlap

For some projects my tool belt/pouches work fine. Others...not

A while ago I had a pocketed vest that I liked.

What vests or aprons do you like?

Thanks

Tom

Re: Tool/work vest

#2

Re: Tool/work vest

Gary Smyth

I have two that work for me.. The camo shirt I use when turning. It is a surplus Army camo shirt $4. It has a high neck and shavings don't get through. Little stuff doesn't stick. The second is a fishing vest. I have worn one out and this one is getting close. I use it for most other stuff where I need access to little stuff -- pencils, tape, exacto knife, etc. Being cotton and "fitted" it is prone to get wet it is not for summer unless. of course, you're standing in the middle of a stream where you don't care.

Re: Tool/work vest

#3

Re: Tool/work vest...thx Gary


👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.