WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

Posts

Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

#1

Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

Mark Nowicki

I need a bunch of hinges for a couple of kitchen remodels, and their price is about one fifth of that in Canada.

Any others that sell cup hinges for face frame cabinets, either Hettich or Blum?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

#2

Opinion on kitchen hardware

Bill Tindall, E.Tn.

It is not the place to risk quality and replacement should replacement be needed 10 years from now.

Re: Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

#3

Re: Opinion on kitchen hardware

Mark Nowicki

Quality is of no importance.

It is for my mother's rentals, if in 10 years I am still dealing with tenants I will shoot myself.

Re: Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

#4

Re: Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

Hank Knight

I ordered some Blum drawer slides from CSH. Good price, fast shipment and good customer service. One of the slides arrived with a broken piece. I discovered it a month or so after the order arrived. I called them and they sent a replacement right away, no questions asked. I don't know if they'll be here in 10 years, but for now, I give them an A+.

Re: Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

#5

Thank you.


Re: Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

#6

Re: Any experience with Custom Service Hardware?

Ken Krawford

They've been my "go to" source for many years. Highly recommended.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.