WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

In case you missed it yesterday...

Posts

In case you missed it yesterday...

#1

In case you missed it yesterday...

Don Orr

It's that time of year again.

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=75640&cat=,75235&ap=1

Re: In case you missed it yesterday...

#2

Re: In case you missed it yesterday...

Bill Tindall, E.Tn.

It does have some "un-foolish" features

Re: In case you missed it yesterday...

#3

Re: In case you missed it last year... *LINK*

David Bassett

Rob Lee posted on another forum they were busy and didn't do an April Fools tool this year.


Veritas (last year)

Re: In case you missed it yesterday...

#4

Re: In case you missed it yesterday...

CJ in MPLS

That looks like a list of alternative embodiments one might find in a patent application, but not in the product itself. Other than the bit about the stabilized wood, that marking gauge is not really all that weird.

Re: In case you missed it yesterday...

#5

Sorry.

Don Orr

Yes, my mistake-it was from last year. I guess the joke this year is there is no joke tool to amaze and astound. I got caught up in the excitement and didn't check the date.

Re: In case you missed it yesterday...

#6

I was all set to order one, until

Henry Higginbotham

Until I noticed that the Precision Set-up Rods are made from a type of wood weighting 40 pounds per cubic inch. I'm afraid to even ask what the shipping would cost.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.