WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

AMT 4671 Blade Holder Set

Posts

AMT 4671 Blade Holder Set

#1

AMT 4671 Blade Holder Set

Brian Smith

Hello,

I've been searching and searching for the blade Holder set for an AMT 4671. This forum is the only place on the internet I have seen anything about them! I saw a post from a few years back with a link to a new set, but it has since gone dead. Does anyone have a clue where I could find a new pair?

Old post:

http://www.woodcentral.com/woodworking/forum/archives.pl/bid/1001/md/read/id/498248/sbj/amt-4671-scroll-saw/

Re: AMT 4671 Blade Holder Set

#3

Re: AMT 4671 Blade Holder Set

Brian Smith

Thanks for the link! I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for; I searched through the different Hegner parts pages on that site and couldn't find something similar to what's missing on my scroll saw. Would a different looking part work with my AMT 4671? Thanks for the help guys!

Re: AMT 4671 Blade Holder Set

#4

Re: AMT 4671 Blade Holder Set

William Duffield

I think what you need is 2 each parts #23 and #33 in this diagram:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1188/6562/files/IMG_800b_1024x1024.jpg?9238318543065557782

At least, that's what the described parts look like on my AMT 4671.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.