WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

I've reached a decision....

Posts

I've reached a decision....

#1

I've reached a decision....

Dennis E Peacock

I will be retiring from WC Weekend Accomlishments. I'm trying to narrow my scope of things I need to focus on in life, family, friends, and even in my own woodworking. With many things grasping at my daily time slots, I've had to decide on what things I can trim down on.

It's been a wonderful time sharing with all of you here on the Weekend Accomplishments, I've met several of you in person over the years and I can honestly say that I've met some of the best people on the planet....my woodworking buddies and aquaintances over the last 10+ years.

I admire and appreciate every one of you and Thank You Ellis for allowing me to post what I felt would be a good "community" effort for WC and it's members.

Peace, Blessings, and Prosperity to each and every one of you. May we meet again one day....here....or there.....

Dennis Peacock

Re: I've reached a decision....

#2

lYl

Mark Mandell - Gone Round In New Jersey

Live Long & Prosper, Dennis

Thanks!

Re: I've reached a decision....

#3

Re: I've reached a decision....

Brad Chenowethj

Dennis,

I wish you all the best. I'll really miss your Monday morning posts. It was always something to look forward to. Be well, my friend!

Brad Chenoweth, hoping this might be winter's last gasp, just west of Cleveland

Re: I've reached a decision....

#4

Thanks Dennis!

Don Orr

And I hope you at least stop by and check in now and again.

Re: I've reached a decision....

#5

Re: Thanks Dennis!

Dennis E Peacock

Don old buddy!!

I'll be around from time to time. Just remember if you're ever out this way...my door is always open for a visiting woodworking buddy. :)

Re: I've reached a decision....

#6

Re: I've reached a decision....

Philip Duffy

Dennis, you have brought more fun and interesting pleasure to all us 'strap hangers' than you know! Many thanks and take time to do your self for a change. Philip

Re: I've reached a decision....

#7

You will be missed....all the best.


Re: I've reached a decision....

#8

Ellis Walentine

Your contributions have been legendary

Ellis Walentine

Dennis, it has been a joy to read your Weekend Accomplishments posts all these years. I know that our visitors have greatly enjoyed hearing about your woodworking exploits and getting glimpses into the lives of your family and friends. I for one will be most pleased to hear from you here whenever the spirit moves you. We couldn't ask for a better standard bearer for this community that is WoodCentral. You've done us a fine service and added a welcome dimension to the dialog here.

Thanks so much, and don't be a stranger.

Ellis

Re: I've reached a decision....

#9

Re: I've reached a decision....

Frank Orfanello

Dennis,

I've enjoyed your posts every week.

Thank you very much for all you've done.

Please stop by now and again.

Re: I've reached a decision....

#10

Re: I've reached a decision....

Larry Clinton At Frankfort, (Central) Indiana

Dennis, I also read you posts and enjoyed them quite a lot. They will be missed, but I certainly understand your "retiring". I thank you for all the interesting information. I hope you enjoy your new leisure time. Hope to see more posts from you when you feel like sharing!

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.