WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

American Craft Assoc Baltimore Craft Show

Posts

American Craft Assoc Baltimore Craft Show

#1

American Craft Assoc Baltimore Craft Show

HOWARD GORMAN

I'm a member but have not exhibited at this particular show. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this, might have exhibited there?

Re: American Craft Assoc Baltimore Craft Show

#2

I have attended

Bill Tindall, E.Tn.

...that is attended at a gawker. It is big. It fills the Ballroom and all the nearby conference rooms. There were stacks of people there the day I attended. Asheville is a nice place to visit.

Re: American Craft Assoc Baltimore Craft Show

#3

Re: American Craft Assoc Baltimore Craft Show

Dick Coers

My friend James has exhibited for 3 or 4 years in a row.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.