WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

how to find someone's phone number

Posts

how to find someone's phone number

#1

how to find someone's phone number

Bill Tindall, E.Tn.

Back in the day there were useful yellow pages the lived in a drawer that answered this question. Now this hard copy is near useless. I have tried a couple of internet sites but in the end they want $$ to proceed. Is there a free site that directly gets me to a phone number if I have a name and address?

Re: how to find someone's phone number

#4

Re: how to find someone's phone number

Joseph Mulherin

My phone number is incorrect.....hasn't been on that number for many years.

Re: how to find someone's phone number

#5

incorrect for me too

John K Jordan

They list a number for me that I don't have and don't recognize, the area code is not even correct.

JKJ

Re: how to find someone's phone number

#6

someone else's phone number is listed for me!

Lee Schierer in McKean, PA

Well, I looked up myself at nuwber.com and they have my relations correct, but the phone number isn't even close to the number we have had for 40+ years.

Lee

Re: how to find someone's phone number

#7

Wrong number for me too *LINK*

Dick Coers

I use white pages on-line. If you just use the details button, not the full report, you will get an address and phone number.


https://www.whitepages.com

Re: how to find someone's phone number

#8

Re: Wrong number for me too

Bruce, a MN Galoot

Every single time I use the white pages site I get a pop up virus.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.