WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

Posts

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

#1

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

Dennis E Peacock

12 Feb 2018

Greetings,

Thankfully, this past weekend....I was NOT...at the hospital nor the E.R. for anybody! Yea! I've been very busy helping my daughter and son-in-law design themselves a house floor plan. I love doing this kind of work as well as building houses. Funny how we do jobs we do well with to make a living and how we are best at doing another type of career where our passions are and how we would thrive in that career. It's just that building homes has been all but almost dead for many years around these parts and I truly hate moving. Maybe I'll retire in about 6 years...as long as our company and IT business hold out that long.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.

Dennis Peacock

Re: WC Weekend Accomplishments....

#2

Oklahoma, the play

John K Jordan

Visited Greenville SC to see a play. Grandson Kevin had one of the leading parts, singing, dancing, lots of interaction. This was without doubt the most professional high school production I have seen in my life. That school has a lot of talent.

Photos by son Ben.






JKJ

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.