WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Speaking of Antique tools, Auction

Posts

Speaking of Antique tools, Auction

#1

Speaking of Antique tools, Auction

Barry Irby

I have no interest in this auction but Rasmus is selling hundreds of antique tools in Arlington VA. If you care, go to Rasmus Auctions and check out the Antique tool auction.

Re: Speaking of Antique tools, Auction

#2

Did anybody go look?


Re: Speaking of Antique tools, Auction

#3

Re: Did anybody go look?

William Duffield

I looked, briefly, but I keep telling myself I don't need any more tools, so I didn't dig deeply enough to find our how to participate, or even look for any offered tools that might want to follow me home. :D

I did pass the info onto the SAPFM Chapter Coordinators that might be close enough to the auction to take advantage of it. Since I didn't see any email in response, maybe they didn't pass it on to their chapter members. Also, I didn't even invest the time to find out if it was an on-line or in-person auction venue.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.