WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

Posts

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

#1

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

Dennis E Peacock

5 Feb 2018

Greetings Everyone,

Came off of oncall duty at 8 AM this morning. Didn't get anything done this weekend due to oncall plus my family spending yet another weekend of someone having to go to the hospital ER. This time it was my son-in-law. He's home and recovery from a severe stomach bug. At first, we thought it was his gall bladder or his appendix but we're all happy that is was nothing serious. My hope is that this week, I'll get The LOML to help me and finish the last chair that is in need of new parts and repair and then I can get them out of my shop and my house. It just seems like the older I get the less time I have. :)

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.

Dennis Peacock

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.