WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Chrome Browser Issue

Posts

Chrome Browser Issue

#1

Chrome Browser Issue

Tony - Memphis

All the sudden, WC shows up with a black background and I can't see the body of any postings. Any ideas?

If I select with the left mouse button, the text is there and is highlighted. Strange!

Thanks,

Tony

Re: Chrome Browser Issue

#2

Simple Fix

CJ in MPLS

This one is pretty easy. In the apbrvja[[iajsasdp[as;doiaswifj&^&(&hbl; fd;\

bnOuiliuhlbnaps9sdso9afaaen reopen the browser and you are back to normal.

CJ

Re: Chrome Browser Issue

#4

Found it...

Tony - Memphis

Strange that it just started, but disabling Hardware Acceleration in Chrome Settings worked.

Thanks,

Tony

Re: Chrome Browser Issue

#5

Re: Thanks, but huh?

CJ in MPLS

Just having some Monday morning fun. I've got four patent applications to complete this week and I need to get a good start on two more. At this point, I am surprised that I don't actually speak in the passive voice.

CJ

Re: Chrome Browser Issue

#6

... Or organize your chisels in Markush Groups.


Re: Chrome Browser Issue

#7

Cruel!  ha!

Tony - Memphis

Good luck!

Re: Chrome Browser Issue

#8

Thank You!! This was driving me crazy


👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.