WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

Posts

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

#1

WC Weekend Accomplishments....

Dennis E Peacock

1 Jan 2018

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm glad I didn't type "2017" in the date line above. :)

I finally finished one of the 2 chairs that I've been working on. While the color match is "close"....it's not exact. I'm good with that as I'm finding many signs that these chairs have been "uh...repaired" a time or 2 before now. I have one more chair to fix/repair and then I should be done with chairs for a while. I had to turn all 3 pieces for the chair stretchers and parts. They aren't a perfect match but they are "close".


That's it for me, so what did YOU do this New Years Weekend?

Best of weeks to you all!

Dennis Peacock

Re: WC Weekend Accomplishments....

#2

Launched FL boat


Re: WC Weekend Accomplishments....

#3

Made jerky and summer sausage.

Keith Newton

I turned 12# of venison into 4# of jerky, then ground and mixed in the cure and seasoning for 15# of summer sausage. Yum yum

Re: WC Weekend Accomplishments....

#4

ebd

Re: Launched FL boat

ebd

You're killin' me. It's single digit highs and negative lows here - and I want to go diving.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.