WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Mini Max Bandsaw

Posts

Mini Max Bandsaw

#1

Mini Max Bandsaw

Gregory A Joseph

My Mini Max Bandsaw is a few months old. Yesterday it would not run. I checked and electrical connections. If anyone has had a similar problem, I am very interested in the solution that you found. I can not find a reset switch on the saw. I am guessing that I have a bad switch but I am reluctant to take the switch box apart unless I talk to the dealer. Thank You!

Re: Mini Max Bandsaw

#2

Re: Mini Max Bandsaw

John C Lucas

Could be one of the interlocks. Wben i had a problem they said the most.common problem was.the interlock on the brake peddle. They are real good at helping you troublr shoot. Turned out mine was the part of the magnetic.switch.

Re: Mini Max Bandsaw

#3

Door limit switches

Dick Coers

There is also a switch on each door that prevents the machine from starting when they are open. Make sure you here them click when you open or close the door.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.