WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Another saw recovered ....

Posts

Another saw recovered ....

#1

Another saw recovered ....

Christopher Fitch Memphis

This was about $3.

It cleaned up pretty well. However, I couldn't get an etch out of it. I *think* it's either a D-12 or more likely a D-112 based on the handle.

Here's the front:


Here's the back:


And now I have yet another saw to sharpen. I think I need to hold off picking up anymore of these.

Re: Another saw recovered ....

#2

Re: Nice job!

Hank Knight

I love panel saws.

Re: Another saw recovered ....

#3

Thanks!

Christopher Fitch Memphis

I have three now, one new Lie Nielsen and two Disston's. This is the first panel saw I've found out in the wild. Checking the handle and the medallion I think it's either a 112 or a D-112.

Re: Another saw recovered ....

#4

Re: Another saw recovered ....

Bob Entwisle in NJ

Nice job on the Saw.

(also nice to see that I'm not the only one who performs surgery on electronic equipment on their woodworking bench:))

Bob in NJ

Re: Another saw recovered ....

#5

That'll do nicely!


👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.