WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Important Tool Warning *LINK*

Posts

Important Tool Warning *LINK*

#1

Important Tool Warning *LINK*

John McGaw

As if we needed to tell you...


Don't Do This!

Re: Important Tool Warning *LINK*

#2

I hope he didn't use the pictured tool !


Re: Important Tool Warning *LINK*

#3

Tetanus

Thomas Skaggs, Foothills of Mount Level

Brings to mind tetanus. Friends, have you checked your tetanus immunization status lately? Always good to be up to date. I have seen someone die of tetanus and I can assure you it's absolutely a terrible way to die. Be safe!

T.

Re: Important Tool Warning *LINK*

#4

Re: Tetanus

Bill Tindall, E.Tn.

I have seen a lamb die of tetanus and I agree with Thomas's description.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.