WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Logging in

Posts

Logging in

#1

johannaj

Logging in

johannaj

I have never known any way to log in so that I can include photos with a post other than going to My Profile - is there a better way?

Re: Logging in

#2

johannaj

Re: Logging in - no problem today

johannaj

I don't know what's going on - today when I pulled up Wood Central it immediately recognized me and I have the "Upload embedded file" link.

Re: Logging in

#3

Re: Logging in - no problem today

Bill Tindall, E.Tn.

you passed the background check :)

Re: Logging in

#4

johannaj

Re: Logging in - no problem today

johannaj

Guess i've been virtuous recently, Bill.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.