WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Hamler Plow Benefit Auction Ends Today

Posts

Hamler Plow Benefit Auction Ends Today

#1

Hamler Plow Benefit Auction Ends Today

david weaver

(this is in regard to a Hamler plow plane that Wiley Horne put in the benefit auction setting)

http://www.woodcentral.com/woodworking/forum/auctions.pl

I'd like to bring this back up to the top, since it's easy to lose track.

As of right now, I think the plane is about half market. A plane by itself of this type sold on ebay for $699 on 10/31.

Even if you bid up this plane a little bit and flip it, you're still doing the board a favor (and rewarding Wiley's substantial efforts - or should I say, rewarding the board for wiley's substantial efforts).

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.