WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

OT Could I be wealthy? *LINK*

Posts

OT Could I be wealthy? *LINK*

#1

OT Could I be wealthy? *LINK*

Gary Smyth

Some of you are aware that I make a humble attempt and collecting American Folk art. I was sent the URL item below, now on ebay. The four images pictured below are what I have. Remarkable resemblance. Same dimensions and weight as stated in the ebay ad. More than a few people know either a lot more or a lot less than me.

He offers no support for his claim, only his "eye". I offered mine to the seller for $125,000.00, hand delivered, at no additional charge. I'll even bury it in the ground for a month or two to give it the "proper" ageing.


https://www.ebay.com/itm/c-1750-1795-Federal-Americana-Folk-Art-Antique-Primitive-Cast-Iron-Bald-Eagle/152507161960?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D49057%26meid%3D4d38b03a2d364f6ea3a2ddc5379bb1ef%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D1%26rk

Re: OT Could I be wealthy? *LINK*

#2

Re: OT Could I be wealthy?

Hank Knight

"The eagle flies on Friday" has taken on a whole new meaning! :D

Re: OT Could I be wealthy? *LINK*

#3

ebd

Re: OT Could I be wealthy?

ebd

I noticed that "The seller does not offer returns". I also wonder how many of the "testimonials" are actual living people.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.