WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Wood Forum Problem

Posts

Wood Forum Problem

#1

Wood Forum Problem

Tom Norton

Has anyone here had problems with the above? I cannot log in and when sent a new password it does not work or when trying to reregister with a different email it says I am a spammer. The Administrator of the site does not respond.

They could learn a few things from Wood Central!!!

Re: Wood Forum Problem

#2

Re: Wood Forum Problem

John K Jordan

I don't know anything about that forum but I've heard that people have had problems when their Internet supplier was tagged as a spam conduit. Maybe the forum's filters are set to accidentally exclude you, perhaps even filtering your emails. Maybe try logging on from a library or friend's computer who uses a different provider. I might even try creating a new email address with a different service, e.g., google and try creating a new forum account.

JKJ

Re: Wood Forum Problem

#3

Re: Wood Forum Problem

Mike Circo

If by "Wood Forum" you mean the online forum hosted by Wood Magazine. Well then I'm sad to report that they shut that forum down a while back.

But... WoodCentral is alive and well and still the best place for info.

Re: Wood Forum Problem

#4

Re: Wood Forum Problem

Tom Norton

No, this forum is still active.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.