WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

Posts

Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

#1

Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

Doug Ridley

Anybody on here who also posts on Woodcarving Illustrated Forum? I cannot find on the forum a place to start a new post. Been a long time and I have forgotten. Help me if you can.

Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

#2

Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

Dick Coers

If it's been a long time, check on your account. I had not posted for several years and am now in the banned column. You may not be able to post without contacting them.

Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

#3

Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated


Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

#4

Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

Doug Ridley

I don't think that's it. Problem is I can't find anywhere it says "post new" or anything similar.

Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

#5

Did you log in?

Dick Coers

Is your account current and up to date?

Re: Posting on Woodcarving Illustrated

#6

Re: Did you log in?

Doug Ridley

I'll check on that. Thanks.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.