WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

OT - Computer email problem

Posts

OT - Computer email problem

#1

OT - Computer email problem

Ralph Lipeles

Yesterday when I opened my Outlook Express email problem there were about 2400 emails going back over a year. I dumped them all and it kept on happening. Today the problem is still there. Anybody out there know what I can do to fix the problem?

Re: OT - Computer email problem

#2

Re: OT - Computer email problem

Stuart Johnson

Look in your server settings. It sounds like you need to set your email to delete from the server once downloaded. I don't know about outlook but Thunderbird has a box that asks to leave messages on the server.

Re: OT - Computer email problem

#3

Re: OT - Computer email problem

Ralph Lipeles

The problem went away on it's own.

Re: OT - Computer email problem

#4

Re: OT - Computer email problem

Stuart Johnson

Don't you just love it when a computer decides it's been messing with you long enough. The only problem is what is it going to do the next time it gets bored.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.