WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Just for yuks

Posts

Just for yuks

#1

Ellis Walentine

Just for yuks

Ellis Walentine

My wife was browsing through some old photos on her phone and found this one she took of me in Delaware in 2007. I call it "Sightings Paparazzo."


And, I dug around in my own archive files and found the shot I was taking when she caught me in the act:

Fun to reminisce....

Ellis

PS New hat sightings are always welcome. I just posted another of Bill Tindall's yesterday and have one from JL in the wings.

Re: Just for yuks

#2

Be honest now..

Mark Nowicki

...today, do you think you would need that horse's help to get back up? :-)

Re: Just for yuks

#3

Re: Be honest now..

Keith Newton

Yea but ten years before that, he'd be trying to get one with the horse wearing it. ha

Re: Just for yuks

#4

Ellis Walentine

Re: Be honest now..

Ellis Walentine

Today, I don't think I could get down, much less up. :)

Re: Just for yuks

#5

Re: Now we are talking

TomD

I have always wondered how much good furniture Bill actually got out to see. Well now we now it has at least happened. Were there saw cut overshots. I wouldn't say it was impossible. Inquiring minds want to know.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.