WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

OT - was once a tree..

Posts

OT - was once a tree..

#1

JL

OT - was once a tree..

JL

That would break a blade or two.


Re: OT - was once a tree..

#2

Ellis Walentine

Where was that taken?

Ellis Walentine

I thought the petrified forest was in Arizona, not Alabama. Is this a wintertime shot? Isn't that snow on the ground? Inquiring minds....

Ellis

Re: OT - was once a tree..

#3

JL

In Arizona

JL

I had a LONG road trip :b

Re: OT - was once a tree..

#4

JL

Not snow

JL

It is whatever the equivalent of sand it happens to be.

I took the picture the last week of September.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.