WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

***NEW SPONSOR :: HARVEY TOOLS***

Posts

***NEW SPONSOR :: HARVEY TOOLS***

#1

Ellis Walentine

***NEW SPONSOR :: HARVEY TOOLS***

Ellis Walentine

Hi Folks,

Please welcome our newest advertiser, Harvey Tools, a quality manufacturer of innovative woodworking machinery. Today they're rolling out two superb new machines: the revolutionary Gyro Air Dust Processor and the Turbo T40 Benchtop Wood Lathe and offering great introductory discounts during their Fall Promotion!

Check 'em out!

Ellis Walentine, Host


Re: ***NEW SPONSOR :: HARVEY TOOLS***

#2

Re: ***NEW SPONSOR :: HARVEY TOOLS***

John K Jordan

Very interesting design on their dust "processor". The animation of the Harvey separator shows just enough of the process to make me want to learn more. Unlike a cyclone the incoming dust stream appears to go through the impeller. It looks like they use baffles to spin the air stream.

I may drop them a line and ask.

JKJ

Re: ***NEW SPONSOR :: HARVEY TOOLS***

#3

I think I saw the unit...

Mike Farinella

was over $3400.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.