Louisiana Swamp Products 9/28/17, 10:46 AM #1 Doug Ridley Doug Ridley Member Offline 459 posts Info Registered: 7/17/05 Louisiana Swamp ProductsDoug RidleyAnyone on here know to get in touch with Todd Terrell at Louisiana Swamp Products in Baton Rouge? I have called the number listed on their webpage many times and it doesn't seem to be working. Any info will be appreciated.
Re: Louisiana Swamp Products 9/28/17, 2:09 PM #2 Ellis Walentine Ellis Walentine Moderator Offline 8,683 posts Info Registered: 11/26/00 Can only wonder...Ellis Walentine... what sorts of products these might be. Since you're asking here on the wood forum, I'm thinking maybe sinker cypress?Sorry no help, Doug. But fill us in..Ellis
Re: Louisiana Swamp Products 9/28/17, 3:34 PM #3 Doug Ridley Doug Ridley Member Offline 459 posts Info Registered: 7/17/05 Re: Can only wonder...Doug RidleyYou are a good guesser, Ellis. Sinker Cypress it is. However, I buy Cypress Knees from him.
Re: Louisiana Swamp Products 9/29/17, 1:06 AM #4 Mark Nowicki Mark Nowicki Member Offline 1,322 posts Info Registered: 1/4/04 Re: Louisiana Swamp ProductsMark NowickiHis most recent post on Facebook was on August 27, saying that he "was heading to Texas" with the Cajun Navy.
Re: Louisiana Swamp Products 9/29/17, 4:46 AM #5 Keith Newton Keith Newton Member Offline 3,299 posts Info Registered: 6/29/05 Re: Can only wonder...Keith NewtonWhat size knees do you want, and what do you give for them?I've got some along the shoreline I need to cut where we bring boats in.
Re: Louisiana Swamp Products 10/2/17, 10:33 PM #6 Doug Ridley Doug Ridley Member Offline 459 posts Info Registered: 7/17/05 Re: Can only wonder...Doug RidleyI need about 20 in the 18 inch range and can't pay over $5.00 each . If you are interested let me know.