WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

Posts

Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

#1

Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

Lee

I'm building Micheal Pekovich's Tool Chest from Fine woodworking magazine.

I've never mortised a drawer lock before, or cut the keyhole out either.

Hoping someone could give me a link to good article on this.

Many thanks

Lee

Re: Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

#3

Re: Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

Hank Knight

Great write-up and photos, Brian. As usual, your description of the process is crystals clear. Thanks.

Re: Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

#4

Thank you!


Re: Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

#5

Re: Drawer lock mortise and keyhole help.

Lee

Thank you Brian. This is exactly what I needed.

Lee

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.