New chair w/ a coat of finish
JL
Oil/polyurethane. Pops the cherry. It will darken w/ age of course.
Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge
New chair w/ a coat of finish
JL
Oil/polyurethane. Pops the cherry. It will darken w/ age of course.
Re: New chair w/ a coat of finish
Joseph Mulherin
Some close person will thoroughly enjoy your work and the comfort of the chair.
Re: New chair w/ a coat of finish
Dick Coers
Just curious, why so much mass in the lower legs and rockers? They look so much heavier than the other parts, almost looks like two different chairs put together. This is more what I expect to see in a windsor rocker.
Re: New chair w/ a coat of finish
JL
The legs of the two types are similar.
I've made rockers of the other type - I wanted to make a rocker w/ wide runners instead of the narrow knife blade ones.