WoodCentral Forums

Est. 1998 — 27 years of woodworking knowledge

????shoe saver???

Posts

????shoe saver???

#1

????shoe saver???

olbuck

I walked in country store, man leaving had a peculiar looking cane/??.

I listen as the others sitting around laughed and mentioned'z shoe saver.

The glimpse I saw when we passed, his ""cane'' looked like a really short/small crutch.

Just wondered if anyone out there in radio land knows what he had/was.

I dont ask many questions, less it's concerns me.

Buck Nall Alma, Ga. hoping & praying the hurricane goes out in the ocean and disintegrates.

Re: ????shoe saver???

#2

It's A Hiker's Friend

Mark Mandell - Gone Round In New Jersey

For those with stability problems as well as a weak bladder, the center piece works flips out for a funnel when, out on the trail, you gotta go but want to protect your shoes/boots, sneakers/etc.

Google "shoe saver cane" and you'll see a bunch.

👍 This page answered my questions

Your vote helps other woodworkers quickly find the answers and techniques that actually work in the shop.